cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time to respond to tickets

nmodi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Just want to know how long does it normally take for support to provide a response to an open ticket? I opened up a couple of tickets and it's been over 36 hours and still no response. My understanding was that they respond within 6 to 12 hours. Is there any way to escalate? 

8 REPLIES 8

nmodi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It has been more than 48 hours and there is still no response. I am still waiting to have my issue resolved. 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@hTideGnow The chat bot doesn't even work to log a ticket.

@nmodi I'm assuming they're just short staffed this week because of the holidays. Normally I find it's between 2-12 hours.

Jedi1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

During Black Friday I found it was taking a day or so.  A few days after, it was quite a bit quicker.  Perhaps with Boxing Day it was a little slower again.  

Meow
Mayor / Maire

It should take between 15min and 24h. Sometimes longer... Do not forget it is holidays and PM might work with reduced saff.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@nmodi  Usually with in the hour sometimes longer . But it can take up to two days in rare cases . Some will suggest to submit another ticket if you waited more then 2 hours . But this can also send you back to the bottom of the que . So I just send one ticket and wait it best practice from my experience 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @nmodi 

did you open by chatbot or message?  usually agent reply in an hour or two , but depends on the tickets load of course

try again using message

please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437  

Need Help? Let's chat.