cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time loop in Usage Report

TP626
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I found something bizarre in my Usage Report. It starts out normal, showing usage for Nov 29 and then 28... but then it goes back and shows more entries for Nov 29 before continuing on with Nov 28!

How many Nov 28/29 are there?How many Nov 28/29 are there?

Say what??

4 REPLIES 4

TP626
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@softechYeah. I know about the filter problem and the weird steps that you have to go through in order to get all of the entries.

The PM self-service system seems to be rife with gotchas and glitches. Yesterday, it showed that one of my accounts was suspended and would be deactivated in January (despite showing that the amount owing was 0.00.) Also, for the upcoming bill, the amount due once failed to include the HST (although it was displayed):

Upcoming Bill - 01a.png

I refreshed the page and, this time, the HST was included in the total:

Upcoming Bill - 02a.png

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Mine is normal. Same as filtering.

Public Mobile has web page cache issue so you might be looking at obsolete status. Try using different browser. Try Incognito mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to log in.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@TP626 

I believe that is due to the timing of the data reports being posted to the usage summary. Data reports are generally only posted twice a day and are for the proceeding 12-hour period. It's possible that entry in the middle of November 29th is representative of the last 12 hours of November 28th

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@TP626 there is also filter problem on the page.  Best to download the full Usage log

Need Help? Let's chat.