cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The bill

crystaltian888
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I have charged $11.3 each month. I didn't change the plan and I seldom use this number. However, I notice it charged 16.95 these two months. Please refund the extra charge and remain my original plan.

Thanks,

Crystal

3 REPLIES 3

KZ1964
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You get 1 point per referral, you get 10 points each year you stay, and 5%  back in points/$ for each $ you spend on your plan.  You get points for answering questions in the community.   15 points you can use it to take $15 off your bill. One point is worth $1.  

@crystaltian888 wrote:

I have charged $11.3 each month. I didn't change the plan and I seldom use this number. However, I notice it charged 16.95 these two months. Please refund the extra charge and remain my original plan.

$16.95 would be the correct charge after taxes for a $15 plan. There isn't anything to be refunded unless you're on the $13 plan.  In May, the old rewards program was discontinued.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@crystaltian888  Maybe you missed the announcement this past may 2024 everyone has been switched to t he new points system and now have to pay the full plan price no more loyalty discount or auto pay . Is head now you get 5% back on plan spend and 10 points on your anniversary. Friend refferals keep the same value of 1 point for each friend every 30 days . But now once you have earned 15 points you can redeem $15 off your billl from the rewards  portal in your account 

Need Help? Let's chat.