cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text messages not working

trevorBraun
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My text messages are not working also neither is my data. I tried to see how much data ive used but cant find it

3 REPLIES 3

austinhuang
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@trevorBraun wrote:

My text messages are not working also neither is my data. I tried to see how much data ive used but cant find it

Open your browser. If https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/zero-balance is shown when you open any page, it's likely that you've consumed your data.

If it simply doesn't connect, check your APN settings. See here and here.

For text messages, check your messaging centre (It should be "16475800172"). If correct, you might have to resort to Asking a moderator (Can take up to 48 hrs, 1 message at a time) to refresh your provisioning.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@trevorBraun wrote:

If your data is not showing it means you have used up all of your data.  Can you tell us what plan you are on and any recent renewals or plan changes?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Anonymous
Not applicable

@trevorBraun wrote:

If you don't see your data in the overview then you've probably consumed it. If you click on the View My Usage link under add-ons you should see what you've used.

As for texts, what plan are you on? If the $10 plan then maybe you've sent all that you can.

Need Help? Let's chat.