NirmaljotSingh1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello

got a message with offer

kindly confirm if that available for my account 

8 REPLIES 8

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @NirmaljotSingh1   Yes, the $40 for 15Gb is available for you.  But it is one of the current available plan for everyone , not an exclusive offer 🙂

You can reply YES to accept.  But be careful if you don't want it.  Some app will pop up couple choices of reply and people accidentally click YES and the plan got upgraded

@NirmaljotSingh1 @Lieux  - plan changes are done by yourself. We are customers and members like you here on the forum, and are not public representatives that have access to your account.

And here is the English one:

esjliv_0-1676599794340.png

But, this plan is offered in our options to change in My Account now.

esjliv_1-1676599935223.png

SO, you can either reply to the text and it should change on next renewal, OR log into My Account here: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/en/account/plan/change-plan

and apply to "Change plan on renewal date" yourself.

Have you ever created a My Account before? If not, you can submit a ticket here to: Create or forgot My Account email or password link

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@NirmaljotSingh1  I can confirm this is real i just recently switched to this plan myself 

Try again  incognito mode/private mode or a different device or lap top or simply try refreshing the page when logged in

Handy1_0-1676590155373.png

For most up to date account info

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@NirmaljotSingh1 

If the above is what you received (thanks @Lieux ), if you reply "YES" to that, your plan will be changed on your next renewal to the $40 plan with 15GB of data.

Only reply "YES" if you are the owner of the account and you wish to change to that plan.

Otherwise, ignore the text.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@NirmaljotSingh1  Is it this one ( in English) about a 40$ plan with 15 Go at 4G?CC5DAE8E-B415-48D5-9019-FEC48E9C45C8.jpeg

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Before answering anything of that text can you tell us the details or what all it said or an image of it.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@NirmaljotSingh1 If you received a texto with an offer and it proposed to you to answer YES to accept it, you can accept it IF it’s a right opportunity for you. 

EDIT with the if. 😁

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@NirmaljotSingh1 

It's likely for NEW activations only.

Is it for bonus data?   Or is it for the $5 off monthly for 12 months?

Both would only be for new customers activating here.

Need Help? Let's chat.