cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Telemarketers

vincep
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I keep getting shackecoin telemarketers calling me 20 times a day for the last two weeks ..calling from different numbers from different provinces...its harrasment and I need to block all calls from IP address ...please help 

4 REPLIES 4

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Unfortunately this won't be going anywhere sign, frustrating for sure and you can block numbers and change settings but it will always be a game of whac-a-mole and some will slip through - don't worry they will burn in hell 🙂

barrascuk
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@vincep 

Have a good contacts list. 

Set up your Do Not Call settings to only accept calls from your contacts list 24/7. 

Set up your voicemail to ask caller to include their name and number in the message. 

Update your contacts list accordingly. 

Those annoying callers may or may not leave a voicemail. 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@vincep  - we are all customers and members like you here on the forum. Public mobile representatives can be contacted by the ticketing system (SIMon Chatbot) in the Get Help section.

But, from a public mobile level don't think they can do anything about robocalls. Very annoying sounding though.

Hopefully whoever is doing this drops your number soon. 

You could change your number if you really wanted to; but, anyone could be affected by these, but we just hope we don't.

edit grammar

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@vincep wrote:

I keep getting shackecoin telemarketers calling me 20 times a day for the last two weeks ..calling from different numbers from different provinces...its harrasment and I need to block all calls from IP address ...please help 

HI @vincep   you meant phone number and not IP address?

It's incoming calls, if they are using different numbers, it's hard to block one at a time

If you just joined and just got a new number, you can try Change number and get a new one

If it is an old number that has been with you for years, you likely do not want to give up.  You can use your device feature, there are new feature that only ring for people on your contacts.  You can use that

Need Help? Let's chat.