cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System won't let me buy add ons.

MilesP
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm trying to buy some roaming minutes and data as we're leaving the country on Monday morning but the site keeps saying it can't process our transaction right now, please try again later. I've tried it in incognito mode. Same result.

Any ideas?

Also the site is infuriatingly slow. Probably not much that can be done about that but it is frustrating.

6 REPLIES 6

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@MilesP 

Have you tried purchasing thru 611 or by calling 1 800 4PUBLIC and entering your 10 digit phone #? You will need your 4 digit account pin code.

Do not attempt to purchase online more than 2 times per hour. If you fail twice wait out one full hour before trying again. It's possible that your account has been fraud locked. You may want to contact customer support to see if this is the case and have it removed and/or your card issuer in case it's been locked on that end. You can also inform them that you will be traveling out of country so they don't lock your card on your first "foreign transaction" out of an abundance of caution.

Good luck and Safe travels.

@MilesP many stores have PM vouchers except vouchers from some stores have a 24 hours wait time before it can be loaded

However, you can also get vouchers online from recharge.com/ding.com/muskbird.com , small service fees but can be loaded immediately as well

And if you have a phone with eSIM support and you only need data access, check Airalo, great price 

MilesP

Tried the app. No luck. 

We've been trying for the last couple days on multiple devices. Might give that voucher a try tomorrow if we can get to a place that sells them on our layover.

Thanks.

MilesP

I have. Florida.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Have you tried through the PM app on your phone? Also, where are you going?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@MilesP 

if possible, try to wait an hour and try again, but try again using the app and see if it helps

If still giving you trouble, you can wait till the morning and get a voucher from SDM/711/Shell/London Drug and load the voucher using *611.  Once you got the voucher loaded into your My Account and account showing the fund in Available fund, you can go and buy the roaming add-on

Need Help? Let's chat.