cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switching Plans and Keeping Benefits

BoyRacer
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey everyone. I'm thinking of switching from one PM plan to another cheaper promo that is on right now but just want to make sure I won't lose any of the other elements I have either paid for or received as a bonus during the course of my existing plan (international calling minutes etc). Is anyone able to advise what happens to these if you with plans?

Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

@BoyRacer : That's just a regular plan. When did you activate? Do you have any features under a promo area to the right side on your overview page?

Also, if you are changing from a plan that is no longer available, you can't go back.

BoyRacer
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Looking at the $35 with 2.5GB data

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@BoyRacer  All rewards like Loyalty rewards, Friends Referral as well as all Add-ons that you paid or from Holiday Giveaway will stay

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

It depends on the add-ons.  The holiday add-ons for long distance and data remain in your account until used up.  Some other add-ons like bonus data given when you sign up for promotions maybe be lost when changed plans.  You would need to look at the terms and conditions.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@BoyRacer : Most of the promos have wording that changing plans or going into suspension will lose the promo. What cheaper promo are you looking at? Most of the promos are also for new activations. If you've picked up the gifts along the way then those will be fine.

Need Help? Let's chat.