cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switched to Rogers and am now locked out of PM account

Olivia10000
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi I switched my provider from public mobile to Rogers last week, keeping my old public mobile phone#, just transferring it over.
 I have tried logging into my PM account to cancel my services but I’m totally locked out and my account seems to be deleted. I want to make sure I’m not continuing to get charged but without being able to verify that my account is actually closed I feel very much in the dark. Pls help! @CS_Agent 

4 REPLIES 4

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Olivia10000 wrote:

Hi I switched my provider from public mobile to Rogers last week, keeping my old public mobile phone#, just transferring it over.
 I have tried logging into my PM account to cancel my services but I’m totally locked out and my account seems to be deleted. I want to make sure I’m not continuing to get charged but without being able to verify that my account is actually closed I feel very much in the dark. Pls help! @CS_Agent 

@Olivia10000 we are not CS_Agents, you need to private message them in your INBOX, not message here in the Community where all is public for all to see by members and customers, just like you.

You cannot keep your public mobile number here with public if you transferred/ported the same number over to Rogers. If you replied YES to the public mobile text to port to Rogers, now the number is with Rogers.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Olivia10000 

it is normal you no longer able to login after you ported out your number as your account is now closed

PM won't charge you again, just keep an eye on your credit card

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Olivia10000 

if you are unable to log into your Public Mobile account, that means the porting to Rogers was successful. 👍

That also means because the Public Mobile account is completely closed, there will be no more activity/payments against it.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Olivia10000 

no prob...once you've successfully ported away, your PM account is automatically closed down...no more charges.

added...use this link to send a message to CSA to delete your cc info...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.