cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switched plan from $25/month plan to $35/month plan but rewards didn't apply.

Calvinhtr
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Basically title. I switched to a $35/month plan from a $25/month plan but didn't receive my usual old loyalty program discount. I never opted for the new loyalty program with points, so I know it has nothing to do with that (hopefully). Also, something to note, I did renew my plan a little early (like 2 days before the usual renewal time) when switching, so maybe that had something to do with it? I also checked and I don't have any loyalty dollars added to my balance currently. Will my rewards be applied to my next month's plan?

Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

softech
Mayor / Maire

@Calvinhtr   did you click Change plan now?     If so, I think it is normal.  Change plan now will charge the full price of the new plan.  Rewards should come back on the next renewal date

If you have clicked Change in the next renewal date and the plan was changed at the end of the last renewal, agree with what you clicked, check My Rewards to confirm if you still see all the rewards you are entitled to, like Loyalty reward or Friends referral

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

softech
Mayor / Maire

@Calvinhtr   did you click Change plan now?     If so, I think it is normal.  Change plan now will charge the full price of the new plan.  Rewards should come back on the next renewal date

If you have clicked Change in the next renewal date and the plan was changed at the end of the last renewal, agree with what you clicked, check My Rewards to confirm if you still see all the rewards you are entitled to, like Loyalty reward or Friends referral

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@Calvinhtr When you get your thankyou for your payment text you should see your rewards applied there and then in your rewards section shortly after , if you don't I would contact customer service and inquire why they are not applied Click here 

If you can't deal with Simon  send a private message to CS_Agent here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Calvinhtr , off-schedule renewals do not result in rewards being paid out as mentioned above.  You will get the reward on the next schedule renewal.