cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will I loose my free add ons by switching to different plan?

Petra24
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’m currently on the (very old) $25 for 1gb, 3G/unlimited talk&text. I have quite a few promos accumulated over the years, like free long distance minutes and free data. I’d like to switch to a different plan (4G) since PM killed the loyalty program and switched to rewards and now I’m paying more for less. But before I go ahead and cancel my current plan I’d like to make sure that I’m not loosing the promos in my account. 
Can someone help answer this question for me please? 
Thanks! ☺️ 

2 REPLIES 2

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Petra24 

No you won't loss your More is Merrier bonus promos that you collected over the years.

I just switched from the $25 with 1gb at 3G plan to the $23 with 6gb at 4G and all my bonuses transferred over to the new plan.

@Petra24 wrote:

I’m currently on the (very old) $25 for 1gb, 3G/unlimited talk&text. I have quite a few promos accumulated over the years, like free long distance minutes and free data. I’d like to switch to a different plan (4G) since PM killed the loyalty program and switched to rewards and now I’m paying more for less. But before I go ahead and cancel my current plan I’d like to make sure that I’m not loosing the promos in my account. 
Can someone help answer this question for me please? 

You'll get to keep those add-ons.  The only exception is the free add-on that has/had a 150-day expiry that wasn't gvein to some customers, an add-on that gets taken away if the customers changes to a lower priced plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.