cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switched over to Bell last week. Can no longer access account to view past bills.

trevorblanchard
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I switched my number over to BellMTS last week. Now I can no longer access my Public mobile account, I tried resetting my password via text + email and neither method sends out a reset code. I need to access my account to view my past bills.

How can I regain access to my account in order to view all my past bills?

4 REPLIES 4

@maximum_gato wrote:

@Meow 

The self serve account once canceled and deactivated isn't deleted its just inaccessible to the customer. Customer support can still access the account.

Good to know! Thank you!

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@Meow 

The self serve account once canceled and deactivated isn't deleted its just inaccessible to the customer. Customer support can still access the account.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

If you ported out your PM number then your PM account is deleted f0rever. You cannot log in nor do anything anymore. Only Community is available (for everybody, not only PM customers).

You could ask agent for previous bills if they still have access to your deleted acount.

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@trevorblanchard 

You can't. Your account is automatically canceled  and closed when porting out. You can contact customer support to request your past plan payment invoices.

Need Help? Let's chat.