cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Sim Card

Rinkikalal
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have ordered a new sim card. It says it will 5-10 business days in email. It is been more than 12 business days and I have not received the sim card yet. I don't know what to do in this case. I am not able to login with my correct creentials too. 

14 REPLIES 14

@Rinkikalal  Submit ticket here 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking here.

Watch for reply top of page to the

Right ( envelope image )

HI @Rinkikalal 

you can send message to CS agent to open the ticket to reset password: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@Rinkikalal   did you try using Reset Password there?

if that does not work, try using Method 1 below again, follow exact steps and it should work

If not, use direct message , mehod 2 below

1.  Open ticket with Chatbot for faster response (2-48 hours), using direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Forgot Login Information", then click "Contact Us",, then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. if you have problem with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at:    

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply to you there

Rinkikalal

I want to stop direct debit and my login credential does not work. I have tried to submit the ticket but unable to do

@Rinkikalal wrote:

Do I need to pay again? if yes then will I get refund for what I have paid 2 weeks before?

HI @Rinkikalal   don't waste money and buy again, you already waited 2 weeks, it will come soon

I ordered mine on a Thur and it come on the following Wed.   So, it should arrive soon. 

@Rinkikalal wrote:

Do I need to pay again? if yes then will I get refund for what I have paid 2 weeks before?

Unfortunately yes.  You will need to pay again. You might be able to convince a CSA to refund the original purchase price as a credit to your account. YMMV.

Another option is to purchase the SIM card via amazon.  If you have Prime, it is 1-2 days shipping.  

If you are going to purchase in store, call the Telus or Koodo store beforehand to make sure that they have PM SIM cards in stock. 

@Rinkikalal  Yes you would have to pay again , only way you would get a refund is if your first sim

card gets lots in mail and doesn’t arrive ,, otherwise there’s typically no refunds on SIM cards and they would send out another to replace it ,,, hood to have a spare anyways in case your get lost damaged  or stolen and or to give to a friend and use your referral code 

adding I to ordered a SIM card on march 14 still waiting for it to arrive myself 

Rinkikalal

@Rinkikalal  You can call around to local Koodo Telus store for in person pick up but you would have to buy the SIM card from them in that case 

Rinkikalal

Can I go to any store to get my sim card as I have already paid for it?

@Rinkikalal   PM uses Canada post regular mail, so sometime it really depends on the service of Canada post.  Of course, it could also because PM didn't ship the card right a way.   

I did have experience of receiving the card in 4 business days, so, it really depends

Rinkikalal

If it is taking 3 weeks then why does it say it will take 5-10 business days? I have lost my sim card that's why ordered a new one. What will I do without my sim. I am not able to call anyone. Can I go to any store to get my sim card as I have already paid for it?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Rinkikalal   sim card order could be as many as 15 days, depends on the location to ship to.  And also, there was a free sim card event for 3 days and I supposed they have many cards to ship and take longer

But since it has been over 10 days, open ticket with PM Support and have them to confirm they see the order and see if they can tell the card already on the way

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Sim card order", then click "Contact Us",  then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Rinkikalal  

SIM. Card can take up to 3 weeks to arrive , if you need one sooner try calling local Telus Koodo stores for in person pick up .otherwise reach out to support for a status up date for when it shipped and when you can expect it

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get support by starting a conversation with virtual Chat box /SIMon. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking here.

Watch for reply top of page to the

Right ( envelope image )

Need Help? Let's chat.