cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suspending subscription

RV99
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My son is going to Europe for a year, and we would like to keep his cell phone number.

I know that I can suspend his plan for 90 days, but can I keep suspending it for a year. I was thinking of suspending his plan for 90 days, activate for 30 days, then suspend again for 90 days. Is this allowed?

2 REPLIES 2

eddieO
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@RV99 If you want to save money look into porting the number out to a service like Fongo for a one time $25, then when he returns from Europe he's free to sign up with any carrier offering the best value, and if he comes back to PM he could sign up for the "New activation only" plans that existing customers cannot sign up for. The only downside to this idea is that if he has a lot of friend referrals he would lose them but if he doesn't then it make it even easier.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

No, you cannot. You have to log in every 85th day (before 90th day) renew for the next 30 days and suspend it again. Repeat process until he is back.
Or you can downgrade his plan to lowest available to his account and leave it as is renewing (paying) every 30 days.

Need Help? Let's chat.