cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription switch

B-Rod
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I would like to switch from the $34/math plan to the $23/mth plan, but when I’m logged in and choose ‘change subscription’, this plan is not offered.  How can I switch to that plan?

9 REPLIES 9

TheSterlinger
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Yeah, didn’t realize that 

hi @TheSterlinger I checked all my accounts, technically we are see all non new activations only plan now.  The 2 plans we don't see are $23 and $19 but they are both new activation plans only 

@TheSterlinger  Yes because the only plans cheaper then the $29 plan right now are the new activation only plans . That would be why 

TheSterlinger

@Handy1 
I’m on a $29 plan and I can’t see any other plan that’s cheaper than $30

@TheSterlinger  what plan you on ? I’m guessing the $15 plan that maybe why 

TheSterlinger

Not sure how it works for this customer but for me I can only see plans more expensive than my own.

@TheSterlinger  they won’t allow existing to downgrade to new activations plans but you can definitely downgrade if the option there . I’m on 50GB $34 plan and can easily downgrade to the 15GB for $30 and save $4 every 30 days 

TheSterlinger

@B-Rod 
Public Mobile does not allow downgrades to new activation plans. If you have an offer to change to a cheaper plan then you can do so if you want.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@B-Rod  Because it’s only for new activations this time around . You can only choose what plans are shown in your account to change to unfortunately 

adding you should be able to switch to the 15GB $30 plan to save $4 every30 days @B-Rod 

Need Help? Let's chat.