cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suspended account

Tosho
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Currently oversea for more than 90 days. Phone (SIM) is not active. Despite autopay there is no withdrawal to keep my phone number and service. I don't have access to the email because I'm outside Canada. How I can keep my number, service?

6 REPLIES 6

Tosho

Thanks for your help.

I've found work around.

Problem resolved.

@Tosho 

log in to muskbird.com and select Mobile Top up (top of page), select Mobile Top up for Canada, scroll down to Public Mobile RTP.   The voucher gets sent direct to PM so you don't have to wait for email.

Tosho

Thank you for the reply and useful information.

Circling: yahoo mail linked to phone, phone not working in Europe. I can call Canada, but Cust.Serv. is not available.

Thanks anyway.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Has the payment been made yet? Can you dial a North American toll free number where you are? Or get a voip app like Textnow and dial? Dial 1-855-4pu-blic to hear the status of the account.

Tosho

How to get to CSA?

ChatBot is useless.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Tosho 

you can get on-line vouchers (recharge.com or muskbird.com) to pay your renewals, then dial 1-855 478-2542 to start process of adding the vouchers to your account.

edited...without email, this won't work You can send a message to CSA to see why autopay isn't renewing your account. Here's a link to message them...https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.