cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suspended account

LData
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am on automatic payment customer and yet my account was suspended again for non payment.  why is this?  I want my account reactivated, please

9 REPLIES 9

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@LData wrote:

I tried paying manually to Public Mobile domain's appropriate site and was rejected a lot of times.  My telephone still doesn't work as it is suspended for non payment despite the account is on automatic payment option.  I will try again today.

@LData    Can you clarify to what you mean when you said this "I tried paying manually to Public Mobile domain's appropriate site and was rejected a lot of times" ? 

You are logging into the account and are unable to Reactivate the account by manually topping up with your payment card?  Also as suggested earlier, make sure there's no issue with the payment card on account including updating any expiry date (if needed).

Your other option right now would be to purchase a voucher from SDM, London Drugs, 7/11 or Shell and add the funds by dialing 611 on your phone which gives you more time to sort out the problem with autopay/CC.

@MonaYoung   Same advice regarding payment to get the account activated and then if trouble shooting tips still haven't fixed the issue I would suggest you and @LData need to submit a ticket via chatbot and ask customer support for assistance here:   https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

Or send a private message, if unable to submit a ticket, to CS_Agent here:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

edit:  BTW, please make sure to login using incognito/private mode or another browser because of caching problems with PM's site.

MonaYoung

Great idea if it worked as it will not allow reactivate ,will not accept payment from credit card that they took funds out of last month and i used today . So the screwup is on their end and needs to be addressed ASAP before they start losing customers 

LData

Done that and was rejected.

LData

Still not working and suspended for non payment.  I tried to pay the account manually at the Public Mobile's appropriate site, transaction was rejected a lot of times.

Thanks for responding to my query

LData

I tried paying manually to Public Mobile domain's appropriate site and was rejected a lot of times.  My telephone still doesn't work as it is suspended for non payment despite the account is on automatic payment option.  I will try again today.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@LData 

We're just other customers like you on this forum.

Have you done ANYTHING to manage this yourself?

Or just come on here and ask others to do it for you?

What works and what doesn't? 

What have you tried and what haven't you?

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@LData 

Does your account say "suspended" but you have working services? Is your renewal tonight (April 9th/10th)? As long as you have working services this is perfectly normal to see "suspended" status in your account from about 9pm eastern on day 30 of your 30 day cycle thru the night into day 1 of your new 30 day cycle. If renewals are running on time your account status will change back to "active" at 6am eastern if your autopay card is charged successfully for your plan amount (or your available funds are debited fully or partially for your plan amount with the balance owing being charged to your autopay card.) If renewals run late your account may not change to active status as late as noon eastern on day 1 of your new cycle. If your payment fails and you remain in suspended status  your services will stop working until you make a manual top up payment to reactivate your plan/account.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@LData 

Unfortunately Pre-authorized payment could fail sometimes, could either be a credit card problem or a problem on PM side for no reason

Please simply use *611 to make a manual payment if you know the 4 digits pin

Or login to My Account, click Reactivate my plan  and follow the steps to make a manual payment to resume service

E2-Suspended-Reactivate_Watermarked.jpg

Need Help? Let's chat.