cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number transfer from Fido to PM

ggonzalez
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, 

How do I know that if my number was transferred completely to PM. I received the sms from Fido and replied yes almost 5 hours ago. I'm connected 5g with PM and I have the correct number but Fido service is still working and I logged in my Fido account everything is still there. I thought they will remove it on their side.

I haven't removed or disabled Fido esim from phone yet. As I want to be completely sure the transfer is completed. 

3 REPLIES 3

ggonzalez

I opened a ticket and so far no response. I also got a sms after the transfer and so far they haven't reach out to. 

1000020161.png

ggonzalez

Hi, this is the sms I got. So far I haven't been contacted by pm about this. I opened a ticket and no response either. Fido service and pm service are now both running at the same time with my phone number active in both. 

1000020161.png

Neil11
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Ongoing issue for new activations PM is working on a fix but for now, they can only resolve the issue on a case by case basis. Please open ticket with PM support by messaging CS Agent here: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.