cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't access My Rewards Page

tracies1111
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I click to view my Rewards but the page just comes up blank.

4 REPLIES 4

@tracies1111  There is no more auto-pay discount, loyalty  is now 10 points on your yearly anniversary, but you should still get 1 point ($1) per referral as long as the customers are still with Public Mobile.  From now on you will also get 5% of your payments in points.  Once you have collected 15 points you can redeem for $15 off your bill.  You can also buy discounted add-ons with points starting at 5 points, for example a $30 add on would cost 25 points ($25).  If you don't need add-ons then that's not much consolation though.

You will only be getting for the friends now.  My understanding is that it will show up 48 hours after renewal.  But there is also a tab there thats say can take up to 30 days to be received. Unfortunately,  autopay and loyalty(10 points will be added yearly on anniversary day) doesn't count anymore as if this month onwards. They have been removed. 

tracies1111
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks I went incognito and it worked but now it's showing only 5 welcome points, I've been with Public for 5+ yrs and I have at least 3 refer a friend plus loyalty and pre-pay don't those things count anymore?

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

Good day @tracies1111 I just tried my snd it worked within seconds without issues. Clear your cache or refresh browser and try again.

Need Help? Let's chat.