Did you mean: 

How can I update my payment info without signing in

BarbaraBrubache
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

4 REPLIES 4

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@BarbaraBrubache 

Just enter your email address and click on Forgot Password to reset the password.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@BarbaraBrubache 

I would guess one of the reasons public mobile requires users to log in to their account to make these changes, is someone who is trying to be spiteful to someone else could end up removing their payment card information.

So ultimately, it’s for your own protection that login to the account is required.

Sometimes accessing self-serve can be challenging or downright frustrating. If it is for you, definitely contact the customer support agents.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 

2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@BarbaraBrubache you can't 

You need to access My Account to update the credit card info.  Do yiu have trouble logging in, you tried using Reset Password link there??

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@BarbaraBrubache , the only way to update payment information is to login to the online account.  611 provides  limited payment options but not payment card information updates. 

Need Help? Let's chat.