cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suspended Account - Paying with Credit Card

alex-
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

Today was my first bill payment for my PM account. I logged in today and saw this notification that my account had been suspended, but also that I have $40 available in funds? I did not load any funds but I see a deduction of 45.20 in my VISA (as expected). Does this mean I have to like "log in and pay" every month with PM? I thought the credit card would just pull as normal like it has with my previous providers.

Could someone explain to me what's going on? Is this because it is my first bill? I have pre-authorized payments. If I didn't log in today I would have never known anything was wrong 😞

alex_0-1681140127592.png

Cheers,

Alex

5 REPLIES 5

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@alex- 

Normally the autopay charge to your credit card and the subsequent debit from available funds acts simultaneously. It's rare to see the autopay payment amount in your available funds awaiting the $10/30 Day plan debit and the $30/15gb DATA AT 4G SPEED debit. And you took a screenshot!

Going by the time of your post renewals were obviously running late and would complete sometime in the next 20 minutes. Thanks for sharing!

alex-
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you all for your help. I still have service so I will wait until after 12PM and if the issue persists I will update. ❤️

Meow
Mayor / Maire

As per your screenshots everything looks OK.

You own $0.

Do you have service (calls/SMS, Internet)?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@alex- Yes, important part is check if your service still works.  If so, ignore it for now.  Sometimes it takes till noon hour for PM to complete a renewal

You can check back My Account after noon time using Incognito mode to confirm if the account status changed to Active

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@alex- 

is the phones calling / text and data working right now ? If so, just ignore the warning...plan is going through the renewal routine. All will be well tomorrow.

If phone is not working...let us know.

Need Help? Let's chat.