cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suddenly getting "Not Registered on network"

Ed301
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I cannot receive calls.

If I try to make a call, I get the popup "Not Registered on network".

If I leave my phone off for a few minutes, then reboot, I can make calls, but still not receive them.

Then, after a few minutes, I am back to the same problem. If I try to make a call, I get the popup "No Registered on network".

I have logged in to public mobile, and my account status appears fine. My cycle ends in a week.

8 REPLIES 8

slusagm
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

PM has problem with the network yesterday but it is now fixed 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Failure-of-wireless-voice-services/m-p/12...

Maybe you can reboot phone,  change the settings back to GSM/HSPA/LTE (auto connect) now

Ed301

The problem has not been fixed.

My phone has been working fine with the network mode set to "GSM/HSPA (auto connect)".

I just did a test. I set the network mode to "GSM/HSPA/LTE (auto connect)" and rebooted my phone. When I tried to make an outgoing call, it failed with "Not Registered on network".

So, I set the network mode back to "GSM/HSPA (auto connect)", waited a few seconds, and dialed the exact same number. The call went through.

@Ed301 

Telus has problems currently in Quebec and many suspect parts of Ont as well. You're close to Quebec so that upset is likely affecting you as well.

Ed301

I am in Ottawa, Ontario.

slusagm

@Ed301 may be a problem with 4G network, where you are at?

you can try to change back to "GSM/HSPA/LTE (auto connect)" later today.  Please report back if that works when you change back

Ed301

I changed my phone's network mode
from "GSM/HSPA/LTE (auto connect)"
to      "GSM/HSPA (auto connect)"
and everything works now.

slusagm

@Ed301 

there are many problem with calls today, but I don't think anyone has Not Registered on network problem

try your sim in another phone

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Ed301 

it sounds like others have been experiencing similar symptoms. Keep watching this Forum for info on solutions to that issue.

Need Help? Let's chat.