cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription

Rach15
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How much time do I have to cancel a subscription! I received my SIM card but I did not activate it yet.

4 REPLIES 4

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Rach15 

If you didn’t activate your SIM. You will be charged when you activate the SIM.

If there is a promo plan you are interested in. You might want to activate the SIM before the deal expires.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Did you actually pay the subscription? If not then your account is not activated.

Some more details are needed where are you in a subscription process.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Rach15 

If you're deciding in the next little while, that's fine.

Bear in mind, we're not employees on this thread, just other customers like you.   The only employees are ones which are CS_Agent as their usernames.

However you may wish to reach out to customer support to ensure your subscription will not continue and to request a refund (which may or may not be available):

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here to create a support ticket, then type Customer Support Agent, then Contact Us,  or
  2. Send a private message to Customer Support Agent by clicking here.  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Rach15 it is likely ok to hold on for a month 

But why you want to cancel the subscription before you even. try it? anything we can help?

Need Help? Let's chat.