cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription

tencents10
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, could someone please tell me what a 90 day subscription is vs. A monthly subscription. Also recently I got on the 34$ 5g 40gb plan and would like to know if I go over the 40gb data will it slow down and let me continue using data or will I be charged for over usage. Thank you

5 REPLIES 5

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@tencents10 

The plan you are on is for 30 days only ($34 for 40 GB 5G). At the moment there is no 90 day plan for the plan you are on. If there was a 90 day plan you would pay once every 90 days and you would receive 120 GB of data for 90 days.

Priority

The $34 • 40GB is 40GB per 30days.

It will renew and reset every monthly when your Payment goes through.

Priority

After 40GB Data has been used it will slow down to Reduced Speeds, you will not be charged for going over your 40GB.

I'd recommend keeping the $34 • 40GB, none of the other 90 day subscriptions are merely close to comparable. 

tencents10
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Is the 40gb of data for 3 months of usage or 40gb per month. Are payments made every month or every 3 months.

Hollister

@tencents10 
For the 90 day subscription you get a savings of $15. Not all plans offer 90 day subscriptions.

Once you use up the 40GB, the speed is reduced to 512 Kps. There are no overage charges at Public Mobile.

Need Help? Let's chat.