cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription question

JimRockford_PI
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

A CS agent told me:, "I can confirm 100% that your bill cycle it's from 21st August to 20th September.

• Why has my service stopped this morning? My understanding is that as per the above statement, September 20th should be included. Am I correct
18 REPLIES 18

JimRockford_PI

That is so helpful. Thanks.

JimRockford_PI

Yes, I see all sorts of points. 

@JimRockford_PI  I’m  on legacy rewards ,  Does your upcoming payment show auto pay $ like this if not you on points 

Handy1_0-1695237112907.png

@JimRockford_PI   If you were a customer of PM before Jan25/2022 and never voluntarily switched to Public Points after that date, then you should be on old legacy rewards and will get loyalty ($1/yr or each year with PM) and autopay discount if toggled on.  Unfortunately, if you activated after Jan/25/2022, then you're stuck on the new points system.

hi @JimRockford_PI 

do you see any rewards discount showing up on your Upcoming bill on MyAccount?  if you see, you are on the old/legacy rewards

Or login to My Account, Rewards, then Rewards portal, do you see reward transaction showing points?  It would then be Public points, new system 

JimRockford_PI

How do I know if I have legacy rewards, or not?

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@JRod wrote:

@JimRockford_PI 

If you have autopay turned on (subscription on) then you get 5% of your bill cost back in points. After you earn 15 points you can redeem for a $15 bill credit. 

Unless something has changed recently, my understanding is regardless whether subscription (previously autopay) is toggled on/off, OP should receive 5% back in points once he makes a payment or purchases add-ons.

@JimRockford_PI   If you're on the legacy rewards and not the new Public Points system, then having subscription toggled on will give you $2 discount on renewal date, of course, not applicable if on the new points system but you will earn the 5% points every time you renew your plan.

JimRockford_PI

I just did. Thanks.

JimRockford_PI

Thanks. That is very helpful.

My way of explaining it is that the paid period is 12:01am eastern of the first date up until 12:01am eastern of the second date.
This date has flipped around a few times. It used to be just one date and saying to pay before. The high school level programmers around here can't seem to figure out how to add a -1 to that second date field to make it 12:01am - 11:59pm which would make much more sense when  having two dates. Or go back to one date and say pay before.

JimRockford_PI

Thank you very much.

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@JimRockford_PI 

If you have autopay turned on (subscription on) then you get 5% of your bill cost back in points. After you earn 15 points you can redeem for a $15 bill credit. 

JimRockford_PI

Okay, thanks to all. I will top it up.

BTW, if I turn subscription do I get any bonuses?

JimRockford_PI
  • Aaah, ok 

JimRockford_PI

No. It does say it's on hold and I have no service. I am responding on WI Fi now.😨

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

No, @JimRockford_PI 

30 day cycles.

11 days to end of August + 19 days to end of August 19 = 30 days.

Your service would suspend today, August 20th

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@JimRockford_PI 

Hello! My understanding is that if your cycle is from August 21st to September 20th that your plan would technically end at 0:00 EST on September 20th. 
If you have autopay active this shouldn’t be an issue as it would automatically renew but if you weren’t on auto pay you’d have to have money in your account the day before (September 19th)

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@JimRockford_PI  Has your service stopped  working or  did you get a message saying it’s on hold ? If it says on hold but services work you can safety ignore this error message , it’s just they the system has fully updated yet your renewal 

Adding ensure  you have auto subscribe on also 

Turn auto subscribe off/on

Handy1_0-1695217344870.png

Need Help? Let's chat.