cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription plan

Jay45
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My subscription plan is $24/month with 4GB data at 4G speed (90-day subscription plan), does it mean I will receive 12GB data at the beginning of my subscription? Also, in my plan's offer details, it says <⁺This plan is for Quebec residents only and intended for use in Quebec.> I don't understand why is it only for Quebec residents, can you guys please explain it for me?

4 REPLIES 4

@Jay45  For now it slated  to end Jan 8 . But yes the third month free mean just that you get the third  month free after the second month but you will NOT get 12GB upfront for use over 90 day you will get 4GB every 30 day for $24 . The post you marked a solution is incorrect. This 4GB for $24 is a 30 day plan ONLY 

adding you can keep the 4GB for $24 30 day plan for as long as you like unless you decide to change plan or leave PM 

Jay45
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • It says <Get the 3rd month FREE**. Limited time offer.> in my plan, does it mean the 3rd month will be free if I continue using the plan for 2 months? Also, do you know when does the limited time offer ends?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Jay45  The 4GB $24 plan is just 30 day plan but if there was. 90 version of it then yes it would mean you get 12GB up front paying $72 upfront to use over 90 days  

add @Jay45  there is only one 90 day plan available right now and the 4GB for $24 is not it’s 30 day plan . Here’s a plan that offer 30 day or 90 day 

Handy1_0-1704463249136.png

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Jay45 

yes, one will receive three times the data allotment indicated for a 30 day period at the start of the 90 day cycle.

EDIT @Jay45 … to be precise, check the plan details to see if it displays this for eligibility of a 90 day plan:

• Save $5/month with a 90-day subscription
  • Data is provided up front with a 90-day subscription

don’t be caught up on the Quebec only offering – Public Mobile seems to have had this communication issue with prior offerings and so long as all services work, you’re good to go 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.