cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription not renewing

rivb2xx
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I have paid for a new plan, but my subscription is not renewing no matter how many times i try. i even have a receipt downloading but it just says my subscription is still suspended, even after it saying successful. please help.

4 REPLIES 4

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@rivb2xx 

So, you actually do not have service after a device reboot? None of voice/text/mobile data work?

To avoid confusion from browser cache, it is best to log in with Incognito mode to confirm the account status

On the Overiew page, does it show any amount in Available Fund?

did you check Payment History page ( https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/payment/payment-history )  and it shows the transaction? 

do you mind to post a screenshot of that tranaction? and your overview page (cross out the personal info)

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@rivb2xx 

Did you pay with an existing account balance? Did you have your account suspended via lost/stolen? Does your reciept show $0.00 paid? Does your payment history show the transaction? Have the funds been deducted from your account balance? After rebooting your phone do you have active service? When you call 611 does it say your service is active or suspended?

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@rivb2xx 

while you wait for CSA assistance...try rebooting the cellphone.

Try dialing 611 to hear current plan status.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@rivb2xxplease 

Message support directly

• while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click >>>here.<<<
Need Help? Let's chat.