cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription not activated

PerterLee
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, all

I just subscribed to public mobile last week, and received the sim card two days ago. but when tried to active the account, I always got an error message of "Subscription not activated" in the last step (after I chose a phone number), and there is a follow-up message " Something didn't go right while activating your subscription", is there anyway to solve this problem?  Also how can I contact the customer support agent? 

Thanks very much.

4 REPLIES 4

PerterLee

Thanks very much.

PerterLee

Okay, thanks very much.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@PerterLee  Are you using the app to activate ? You need the APP to complete activation of still no

luck here’s a direct  link for support 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Teo0321
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hello @PerterLee ,

Welcome to Public Mobile! I'm sorry to hear about the activation issue you're facing. To resolve this, I recommend reaching out to customer support. You can submit a ticket to a customer support agent using this link: CS Ticket Submission. Describe the error message you encountered during activation, and they should assist you in resolving the issue and completing your subscription activation.

Note that they are currently overwhelmed by all of the Black Friday tickets, so it may take up to 24 hours to get a response. Be patient.

Best of luck! 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.