cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription Upgrade

Davetihs
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I took advantage of the Black Friday/Cyber Monday upgrade  promotion $34 for 30 GB data, and asked for the change on my billing renewal date.  My renewal date was December 4th, and the upgrade did not happen. What can 

16 REPLIES 16

Levelbear1

The agent was able to see I made the subscription change and modified my subscription aand adjusted my account accordingly.

Excellent support from Public Mobile.
Ticket system sure beats calling in and waiting 4 hours on hold with another provider only to have them accidentally disconnect/hang up on you!!!

Brian90
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi @hTideGnow ,

What you are describing worked for my partner. She can see the plan scheduled to be changed. 

Unfortunately, I do not see this same messaging on my page. 

Waiting to see how the CS agent responds. 

HI @Davetihs 

have your girlfriend to login My Account to check.  To avoid cache showing old pages, please use Incognito/Private/Secret mode  on your browser, then go to Change Subscription page, and you should see a plan scheduled to be changed.  Take a screenshot and keep it in case.  If you don't see the scheduled change there, don't wait, submit ticket wit CS agent first

Davetihs

Thank you Brian90.  I had sent a private message to CS Agents last night.  Leonardo answered me and requested some info to verify my account.  So, I thought I was replying to him, but it ended up in Community.  I’m a fairly new customer, so this is all very new to me.  
You said this happened to you too?  Did you receive the promotion?  My girlfriend also requested the same upgrade, and asked for it to take effect on her renewal date of December 24th.  She’s now wondering if the same thing is going to happen to her.

Thanks for your input.

Brian90
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Same issue.  I followed the steps shared above. 

Thanks for the insight. 

You can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work. During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available: Monday to Sunday: 9 AM to 10 PM EST. Keep an eye on the envelope icon in top right hand corner for a reply from the agent.

Davetihs

I originally was answering Leonardo’s message to me so I don’t know how it ended up here, and now I can’t find that message again.

Davetihs

Thank you so much!  I’m new at this.

Davetihs

oops, forgot the email address.   *****@***

@Davetihs 

This is an open forum and you have posted the info that everyone sees.  I have removed them for your protection

Please message @CS_Agent - Leonardo directly here

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Davetihs

Yes, I heard back.  The agent asked for some of my account info so he could go in and have a look.

Davetihs

Phone # ##-###-####

Last 4 digits of debit card.   ####

Last payment made …..#####

Thank you Leonardo for looking in to this for me!  Muchly appreciated!

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello there!

My name is Leonardo, and I will be happy to assist you today.

In order to access and secure your account, please send me the phone number and 
the 4 digit PIN.
If you forgot it please send me e-mail address, last 4 digit of your credit/debit card 
account number and last payment date.

Kindly,
Leonardo CS Agent

Levelbear1

Di you have any success Davetihs?  I sent them a ticket and the resoponse was asking me to define the issue.

Davetihs

Thank you.  I put in a ticket to an agent.

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Davetihs 

• you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:

• Monday to Sunday: 9 AM to 10 PM EST

Keep an eye on the envelope icon in top right hand corner for a reply from the agent.

Levelbear1

Same issue I filed a ticket.

Need Help? Let's chat.