cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stuck in incomplete port for over a week now!

lukecraig
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I ported from Rogers over a week ago and am stuck in the dreaded "incomplete port" status, where I esentially have serivce on both my Rogers and Public Mobile (minus being able to receive calls). I have emailed @Shazia_K and @Mary_M however there has been no response from them. I have patiently waited and havent caused a fuss but need the port to be finalized as I am paying for two services (which defeats the point of switching for a cheaper plan) it is now costing my double!

A bit frustrating as I am having to carry around 2 phones, hoping this can be fixed, thank you!

132 REPLIES 132

cakwan

@Shazia_K I have just sent you a pm about my sim card issue, hopefully you are able to help me with my new problem.

cakwan
@Shazia_K in the pm you sent me, you had said the port was complete but I never got a text message saying that. I received that pm over a week ago and my phone still has no service for over two weeks now. Please help mods!! 😞

manilablitz19
To the gods that took care of my porting, my utmost thanks, finally it's resolved.

graham_mcfc

My number has been ported back to my old number, but data still does not work. I've tried all the community suggestions and nothing works. Can you please look into this?

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@manilablitz19

I'm really sorry for the long wait, 

The port has been requested, please allow at least 30 minutes to 2 hours for the port to complete. You will receive a text message saying that the port has completed and then simply reboot your phone 🙂

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

jimmorrison
@Rockydaddy22 Thanks! She reached out to me and solved the issue.

manilablitz19
I'm not really sure what's the issue why this is taking forever to get done, I don't have any temporary number, I can log in to the account, but nothing say about my cellphone number???

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
@Shazia_K if you could look into these 2 cases that would be great.

manilablitz19
I'm stuck in the same dilemma, almost two weeks.

jimmorrison

Having the exact same issue, I'd appreciate if you could get back to me, thanks! @Shazia_K

Khamarios
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm stuck in the same problem and have not got any replies from any mods.  My credit card is charged last week and i'm still receviing no services.

Mods, can you pelase look into this.

Rockdaddy22
Great advice. Definitely make sure all services are working first, that's kinda the point of getting the new number first lol

I'm just glad everything's good now @rofo Welcome to the PM family 🙂

rofo

@rofo wrote:

I'm very sorry.  I did receive it.  I didnt get a notification that a PM was received.  Please accept my sincere apologies!  Thank you.  I will try if the issue has been resolved.  I will PM you with my results.

@Shazia_K  Thank you so much!  Everything is up and running.  

To everyone, if you're using the method of using a temporary PM number before porting your number from your carrier to PM....  please please please test your SIM/PM number that you can make outbound and receive calls/text and data BEFORE attempting to port your number.  I had an issue with the provisioning of your SIM card, which could have been identified BEFORE I tried porting.  I wouldn't be in that situation if I tested my SIM/plan activation before porting.

kltt

HI @Shazia_K

Can you assist me with my port issue.  It is 5 days now.

Thanks

@Shazia_K

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@samshikari

I did receive your message and both ports have failed. 

Please view my private message to see why. 

Thanks,

Shaqzia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

samshikari

Glad it worked out for you @rofo, I hope my message gets read soon.. sucks being unable to recieve call and texts.

@Shazia_K

rofo

I'm very sorry.  I did receive it.  I didnt get a notification that a PM was received.  Please accept my sincere apologies!  Thank you.  I will try if the issue has been resolved.  I will PM you with my results.

Rockdaddy22

You can set up email notifications in private messages @rofo 

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@rofo

I sent you a private message 3 hours ago. Did you receive anything ? 

Thanks,

Shazia

rofo

@rofo wrote:

@rofo wrote:

@rofo wrote:

@Shazia_K wrote:

@rofo

I did not find any private message in regards to your port request being stuck, I only see your inquiry about a refer a friend missing. Let's prioritize your porting issue first if any,  please send me the porting information. 

Thanks,

Shazia

Thanks Shazia.  PM sent. 

@Shazia_K

still waiting for PM to be read..... 

@Shazia_K

almost 3hrs has passed when asked to PM with details, and PM has not been read yet.....

@Shazia_K

It's been over 6 hours ago since you've asked me to PM you with the details, and you have NOT yet read my PM.  What's the deal here?

haiewood

@Shazia_K

Hey Shazia_K, 
I sent over all the required information to complete the port yesterday. Did you receive the information as it says the pm has not been read.
I know that the mods are working hard to get everyone connected, but its a week today since I activated and still have have an imcomplete port. 
Thanks
Haiewood

rofo

@rofo wrote:

@rofo wrote:

@Shazia_K wrote:

@rofo

I did not find any private message in regards to your port request being stuck, I only see your inquiry about a refer a friend missing. Let's prioritize your porting issue first if any,  please send me the porting information. 

Thanks,

Shazia

Thanks Shazia.  PM sent. 

@Shazia_K

@Shazia_K

almost 3hrs has passed when asked to PM with details, and PM has not been read yet.....

rofo

@rofo wrote:

@Shazia_K wrote:

@rofo

Thanks,

Shazia

Thanks Shazia.  PM sent. 

@Shazia_K

samshikari

Hey @Shazia_K, sent a message in regards to my incomplete port from Bell. Included all relevant information I can find, my PM service has been activated for over a week. I'd really appreciate it if you can take a look, it's been over week and I've yet to benefit from the PM service.

rofo

@Rockdaddy22 wrote:
Strange @rofo I wonder why it failed. I'm sorry for this frustrating experience hopefully she can fix you up today. She is one of the best after all.

Thanks @Rockdaddy22.  I'm confident that @Shazia_K will help me resolve the issue.  

Rockdaddy22
Strange @rofo I wonder why it failed. I'm sorry for this frustrating experience hopefully she can fix you up today. She is one of the best after all.

gloorp

@Shazia_K

Hi Shazia, sorry to bother you. I've also sent a private message with regards to issues with my port. It's been almost a week and the port still has not been completed on Public Mobile's side. I've already got a cancellation notification from my previous carrier.

rushipn

@Shazia_K

Sorry to keep on buggin you, but when someone calls my public mobile sim card they hear "Six U M3" or something like that.

I am trying to port my number from Telus since last week. I really appreciate your help today.

I have messaged you my details, let me know if you dont find them.

rofo

@Rockdaddy22 wrote:
Did you use the imei or pin when porting?

neither... just the account number as it was recommended by many others in this forum and on redflagdeals.

rofo

@Shazia_K wrote:

@rofo

Thanks,

Shazia

Thanks Shazia.  PM sent. 

Need Help? Let's chat.