cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong plan

niami
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I chose to switch to the $135   90 days Canada wide talk and text + 2 Gb/month from my old monthly $40 Canada wide talk and text + 1Gb /month on Nov 21 and now I discover that I don't have the text service anymore. I repeatedly told the person I spoke with that I want to keep my Canada wide talk and text and she confirmed I will have them both in my new plan. But now, when I want to send a text I get the message that my current plan doesn't include this service. Text is very important to me so I cannot keep this plan that I actually never chose. 

2 REPLIES 2

niami
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Nothing worked. I even contacted Publicmobile via email (under Contact Us). It says there they will answer in 48 hours. Now it's 72 hours and I keep getting alerts for text messages that cannot reach me because I don't have the service in my plan. I don't even know who sends them because I cannot see the number. Could be something important, as I have my own business, but I miss them. As with the new plan I lost access to customer service by phone, I'm really upset for not being able to make myself audible.

I'm really considering reporting this to the Consumer Protection.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@niami Send a private message to any moderator with your phone number and a description of the problem, @Mary_M for example. Unfortunately it may be a few days before they can respond,

If unfamiliar with this feature, you can review it here: Private Messages - viewing and creating.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.