cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still stuck in resume activation. 3 months later.

DC24
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Also getting an error page when i try to submit a ticket. Very frustrating and ready to say goodbye Public. Black fridat deals are here

3 REPLIES 3

Kristowhy
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@BKNS27 wrote:

@DC24 

PM have BF deals too plus More is Merrier promo is probably coming to PM for free bonus data and LD calling which other carriers don’t give.

I'm not holding my breath on the holidays freebies this year...

If anything, PM should pepper more upsell deals to the $15 and $25 plan crowd over the xmas holidays.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@DC24 

Yes, Black Friday deals are on now. Forget using Chatbot, just private message a CS_Agent by tapping on your avatar top right then Messages and click on pen/paper icon to pm an agent.

PM have BF deals too plus More is Merrier promo is probably coming to PM for free bonus data and LD calling which other carriers don’t give.

Abheer
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hello @DC24 
You can contact a CS agent using the link below, they will help you with this activation issue.
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Make sure to monitor the envelope icon on the top right since that is where you will receive the response.

Abheer_0-1699994641076.png

I also faced a similar issue while trying to activate one of my family members' account, CS was very helpful about me and solved my problem within a day or two.

Need Help? Let's chat.