cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Website won't take credit card #.

OnlPM
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Is it common for PM to shutdown activation and orders at night?  I finally get family member together to help them signup; login to resume order and it will let me select plans, enter postal code, enter referral/promo's but can't enter credit card number, date, cvv; won't accept characters.. Tried another device/browser same deal. Also tried selecting different plans..

Frustrated we then create a new account from scratch and new email address; At Step 1: Select a SIM; it lets me select a sim card but "Continue" button  while it appears to highlight when mouse is over it; won't click or go to next step; refreshing page 5 or more times and selecting 'sim'; it eventually gets to next steps but on Step 4: again; can't enter credit card number.

4 REPLIES 4

Kevinhandsome
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Some times it happen like that, try the next day or use mobile app.

TheSterlinger
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@OnlPM  I do know there were some issues with porting and receiving text  recently, but that should be resolved. 

You only need a temp # if the number being ported is prepaid. If not, you are good.

Just have to get the text from Bell which is usually sent right away and you have to reply yes within 90 minutes. 

Once that's done, wait 30 minutes and insert PM card and test phone by making calls or sms. 

Should be good to go.

OnlPM
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I was just trying to order the sim, and used web browser 2 months ago; that part worked fine.. Tonight no-go; but went to the app and it took the cc# there; now they must wait to truly activate and port number... Reading FAQ's on porting number from Bell; older ones say to activate with temp number first; then port.. Do you know if PM Resolved the port/app/activation issues, can you port a number right from activation process successfully now?

TheSterlinger
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@OnlPM  please note that the activation of an account requires the public mobile app.  This must be downloaded and the instructions followed. 

That being said,  it can sometimes be quite troublesome at times for the system to accept credit cards.

Since you've tried it so many times already, wait for a few hours and try it in the app again. Try uninstall the app, clear the cache if you know how then reinstall. 

Make sure the postal code for the credit card matches what you are entering. 

Need Help? Let's chat.