cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still no service

thesuit22
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yesterday like many others I paid my bill and tried to reactivate my account. No luck with any of the ideas to try. Still have zero service and while the payment goes through every time nothing changes

7 REPLIES 7

thesuit22

Fixed the problem with a dollar haha thanks!

thesuit22

I will try this again

soduwa54
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Make a payment of $1 to your public mobile account and your account will be reactivated . I had $40 on my account which was the exact amount of my phone bill and i tried reactivating my plan and everytime the payment keeps saying successful but the plan doesn’t activate. I have been trying since yesterday but today i decide to pay $1 to my account and after i did, my plan automatically reactivated. It’s weird but worth a try

thesuit22

Right?! It’s very irritating, I unfortunately don’t have a store close enough to just go in person (Koodo store)

kzkai1

I'm having the same exact issue from yesterday and have submitted two tickets over 24 hours ago. This is absolutely pathetic. "A few hours" my ass.

thesuit22

I submitted a ticket yesterday after reading everyone else’s posts here. I suppose all I can do is wait. It shows the credit from my first purchase but won’t actually take it when I click complete purchase 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@thesuit22 

Sorry to hear about your continuing troubles.

Did you contact customer service agent yet?  

Need to submit a ticket for CSA help. 

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/chatbot 

Follow the prompts to submit ticket.  

CSA may ask a few questions to verify account ownership and then should be able to help you. Response times can take a few hours.  Check your private message inbox (envelope in upper right corner of website).  

Need Help? Let's chat.