cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still getting dropped calls

Amped
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

So this morning Public Mobile announced the issue was fixed.  I was just on a call, where both phones were on Public Mobile service, and the call dropped.  Anyone else still experiencing drops?

7 REPLIES 7

Amped

I messaged customer service and if the problem isn't resolved in a couple of days I will file a complaint with the CCTS.  This has been going on for far too long!

funpig1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

11:00 am PM announced problem was largely fixed. By 3:00 pm, PM announced they only had  "partial resolution".

Just keep pushing.  I was able to get a $10 credit for dropped calls and slow data speed a few weeks back. If PM refuses, file complaint with CCTS and let them deal with it. Good luck.

Meta422
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’ve been with Public Mobile for several years and never had issues with dropped calls until recently (in the last month). My husband and I were on a Public Mobile to Public mobile call at 1pm today and it dropped. It’s not fixed. First the rewards system was pillaged, now the service is declining. Do better Public Mobile or we’re out. 

Amped

I text much more than I call too, but sometimes you have to call companies.  This is where it really becomes a problem.  When you have to wait to finally get a person and then the call drops.  If they don't call you back, then you have to go through the whole process again...  I've resorted to using free VOIP services to make important calls, but this shouldn't be necessary.  It's 2024, is cellular calling not figured out yet?

Amped

I've been having this issue since February.  Before that I didn't experience drops.  I have family members that have been with Public for 5 years and the past few months are the only time they've consistently had issues.  So the service used to be reliable...

TrevorOne
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Just happened less than a hour ago when my wife called me who is also on a PM account.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Amped  Yes I’ve been having this issues since 2018 still no improvement. Don’t matter what anyone says PM drops calls plain and simple . Nothings been fixed on my end either 

Need Help? Let's chat.