cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Started a new plan and only half is working

babineauje
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

started the new 15$ plan and I do not receive text (in or out) but my data and calling outbound works. Anyone trying to call me it says "The customer you are calling is not available at the moment" Took SIM card out and rebooted phone. this was a Phone # transfer from Rogers. 

any help would be greatly appreciated

thanks in advance

5 REPLIES 5

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@babineauje :No problem, that what this forum here for, welcome to Public!

Nezgar
Mayor / Maire

@babineauje 

When porting from another carrier, it's important to leave the original SIM in the phone until you can receive and respond to the verification text to confirm the port. Did you do that? After porting succeeds, your Rogers SIM will cease to work, and you can put in your PM SIM.

If you missed the verification text, contacting the moderators as @TheGx indicated is the right process to request them to retry the verification process. For porting requests ONLY, you can also try calling this number: 844-232-PORT (7678) and you might be able to get that performed quicker.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

babineauje
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

thanks , new at this and was not sure where to begin since I could not see a 800 support to call.

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@babineauje :You should contact the Moderator Team by click white bubble in bottom right corner or click envelope button in top right corner.

Need Help? Let's chat.