cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Soooo confused!!!!! New service

Angie1972
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am looking for information and help. I switched from a provider yesterday to PM. I had a physical SIM and changed to an ESIM with PM. The porting of my number has been completed. Oh and I am on an iPhone 12 Pro Max. I can see info in my phone for PM under the general and ESIm section but my phone is not registering my number for messages nor am I seeing an LTE or 5G on the top right corner of the phone showing service (purchased 5G plan). 

Now I am being told I either have to buy a physical SIM or another ESIM to have this corrected and it seems strange to me.

I have restarted my phone 3 times and reset the network system as well. I have also changed the APM settings to sp.mb.com.

Just looking for more info before I go and spend more funds to have this completed.

4 REPLIES 4

Angie1972

all done still nothing

IMG_0764.jpeg

IMG_0761.png

Angie1972

I can tell you that I have done all that and still nothing

GeorgeGeorge
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm facing the same issue, my plan changed today and I do not have the LTE or 3G icon in the top right but it still shows public mobile as my carrier and I have 4 bars.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Angie1972 

so, the esim is showing on the iPhone? 

remove your other physical sim card.  reboot and then enable "Turn on this line" and then click Reset Network Settings and it should work 

Need Help? Let's chat.