cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some people can't call me

Elaine90
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Some people can't call me and text messages from them are not received since I switched to Public Mobile and transfered same number.

5 REPLIES 5

@Elaine90 there is a porting support team, you should call them to confirm porting status.  I will message you the number

the fact that you need to cancel the account likely means porting was NIT completed.  You meant need to call back your old provider to resume your account and have them to agree the porting without your sim card/text approval 

Elaine90
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi @HALIMACS I was able to reply yes and have been almost a week since I activated it, I already canceled my old provider and no longer have the old sim card

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Elaine90 

It sounds like porting wasn’t completed.

So if the old SIM is still working then porting is not completed so contact a CS_Agent to complete the porting process and keep thenn by old SIM in your phone to reply to the text.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Elaine90 

Did you respond "YES" to the port authorization request text upon activation?

If not, to re-initiate the port, click here: https://urlshortner.tiia.ai/Lc9xk8

Then make sure to place your prior provider SIM card in device, await text for port authorization, reply "YES", then replace with your newly activated Public Mobile SIM card.

Reboot your device, and you should be good to go.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Elaine90 , are you certain that the number transfer was completed successfully?  Did you verify the number transfer from the old service provider end?  The symptoms are indicative of a failed number transfer.  

Need Help? Let's chat.