cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim card ordered and paid for, not received

martinvdakker
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I ordered a sim card, paid for it, got confirmation email but it never arrived.  I cant start a ticket to reach customer service cause I dont have an account and cant create one.

8 REPLIES 8

tarsbo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I highly recommend going to a physical store to get a SIM card (if you are able to). It's unfortunately the only way to truly guarantee you get it! Definitely ask for a refund if it has taken over 3+ weeks to arrive though.

You can find locations that have PM SIM cards here (lots small of tech/mobile shops):
https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/store-locator

martinvdakker

I am now in touch with a CS agent through the messages on the community page. Without the community page and your suggestions it was really unclear what to do, Simon makes you go in circles. Creating a ticket is not possible when you dont have an account yet. Creating an account was not possible. Hope you can remedy this for future customers, Ive been searching for an answer for over a month and was ready to give up.

M

@martinvdakker 

2 months is way too long. It should have arrived by now. The best way to contact a customer service agent is clicking on the SIMon button as suggested by others and type create a ticket for a customer service agent. PM might check on your order.

You might also create a ticket with Canada Post as well so they can track your SIM and may give you back a refund.

@martinvdakker   2 months is a bit extreme.  It might have been lost.  Open  a ticket with CS Agent and confirm the status or ask them to resend.

You can try to see if you can track your order via Canada Post as advised by @NDesai :

How to track your SIM card order? - Community (publicmobile.ca)

If you want it quick, you might want to check with local kiosk or Amazon.ca    Local kiosks might even give it to you for free if you activate with them.

Koombassi
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@martinvdakker 

That is way too long a wait @martinvdakker 

I'm quite new to PM but can't say enough good things about how the Community attempts to help people with problems. For what it's worth, why not purchase another SIM CARD directly from a vendor. Then apply for a refund. 

@martinvdakker wrote:

Its been almost 2 months since I ordered the sim card. Will try the message to the customer support agent. Would be nice it was more obvious where to find help, rather than dealing with a robot

@martinvdakker  - 2 months! OH gosh. 

Sorry to hear it has been so long.

Yes, message the Customer Support Agents and let them know this.

You could try these guys, I have used them a few times, and they have been great: https://canadiancellsupplies.com/collections/sim-cards/products/public-sim-card

Also, you may want to check amazon or retail stores: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/store-locator

martinvdakker

Its been almost 2 months since I ordered the sim card. Will try the message to the customer support agent. Would be nice it was more obvious where to find help, rather than dealing with a robot

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@martinvdakker wrote:

I ordered a sim card, paid for it, got confirmation email but it never arrived.  I cant start a ticket to reach customer service cause I dont have an account and cant create one.

Hello @martinvdakker ,

Sometimes SIM cards ordered through Public Mobile can take around 3 weeks for delivery. It usually goes by regular post, so sometimes could get held up as other mail could.

If it has been over 10 days (which is the time I believe they posted to contact them if it has been this long), then you can submit a ticket via a private message this way:

Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

Need Help? Let's chat.