cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim Card

johnprince
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

What is the storage of the PM sim cards?

17 REPLIES 17

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

can you stop using S~~S tactics, its really annoying... I wouldn't reply if your answers were correct the first time around

@johnprince   
"what is the storage of PM sim card" really does not make sense

if you meant capacity, then I answered you

if you meant what kind of data it holds, then it is used to store network info and you can used it to store sms text and phone contacts

lol it's 256kb that's PMs storage

@johnprince  other the size of storage? what you expect the answer to "what is the storage of the PM sim cards"/  material/? technology?

johnprince

@softech wrote:

@johnprince   so, you are asking storage size of your sim card?

No, I am asking what is the storage of the PM sim cards? Not sure if you can not read it, but it is what is posted in the original thread start.

@johnprince   so, you are asking storage size of your sim card?

johnprince

@softech wrote:

@johnprince   I answered your question, your sim card storage iis likely between 8KB to 256kb.   if you got it recently, it should be 256kb

What are you trying to do ? 

if you want to take the contact from your sim out, you can use your phone contacts app

@softechNo, you did not answer my question. You provided information about ranges of storage on sim cards in your response. What do you consider recent?

Again, I am trying to get an answer to my query.

johnprince

@gpixel wrote:

@johnprince 

lol can you provide an example of storage on a different sim card? nobody has any idea what you're talking about..

No. That is inaccurate, as the response from @softech indicates knowledge regarding what I am inquiring about.

@johnprince   I answered your question, your sim card storage iis likely between 8KB to 256kb.   if you got it recently, it should be 256kb

What are you trying to do ? 

if you want to take the contact from your sim out, you can use your phone contacts app

@johnprince 

lol can you provide an example of storage on a different sim card? nobody has any idea what you're talking about..

johnprince

@softech wrote:

@johnprince  like most other sim card, the size is between  8KB to 256KB, newer one are likely 256kb

it is used for saving network identification cod and  SMS and simple phone contacts

With smart phone switch so easily done, you don't really need the sim card storage any more

what are you planning to do ?

@softechDoes not really answer my question.

hopefully, get an answer to my question.

johnprince

@kaytus wrote:

@johnprince sorry, u mean that how many phone contact can stored in the SIM Card. BTW , other then that I don't think it can stored anything else. The SIM card is not storage device

@kaytus No, I mean what is the storage of the PM sim cards?. I am aware.

johnprince

@kaytusNo. I mean what is the storage of the PM sim cards?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@johnprince  like most other sim card, the size is between  8KB to 256KB, newer one are likely 256kb

it is used for saving network identification cod and  SMS and simple phone contacts

With smart phone switch so easily done, you don't really need the sim card storage any more

what are you planning to do ?

kaytus
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@johnprince sorry, u mean that how many phone contact can stored in the SIM Card. BTW , other then that I don't think it can stored anything else. The SIM card is not storage device

johnprince

@JK8 That is not accurate. I have information on my sim card.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@johnprince 

There is no storage on the PM SIM card.

Need Help? Let's chat.