cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim Card hasn't arrived and no oder number

eshack
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It has been 10 days since I placed my order for a SIM card and paid for. I am unable to submit a support request because I do not have an order number. The chat bot can't help with SIM card issues and there is no phone number for customer service to speak to a real person. Please help before I cancel my service before I even get started with PB.

5 REPLIES 5

@eshack 

Nope delivered by Canada Post.

eshack
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The email said 10 days. Another person here gave me a link to send a PM to someone. Where is this sim card shipped from, China?

Meow
Mayor / Maire

SIM should arrive within 5-10 business days. Some experience even longer delivery. If you do not get it within 3 weeks, contact agent for replacement.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@eshack 

Sim card delivery from PM online could be as many as 3 weeks

However, since it has been over 10 days, you can open ticket with PM support to confirm if they got the order and if the sim card is on the way.  They might offer to resend you another one or ask you to buy one form local Telus/Koodo/MobileKlink store and reimburse you the extra cost

Please open ticket by Private message CS agent at 
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@eshack  

SIM. Card can take up to 3 weeks to arrive .if you need one sooner try calling local Telus Koodo stores for in person pick up .otherwise reach out to support for a status up date for when it shipped and when you can expect

message support directly

while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click    

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.