cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should I switch from 90-day plan to new 30-day 15G promo plan?

public_mobile_1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello everyone, just wanted to double check that I'm not missing anything in switching over to the new 30-day 15 GB ongoing (i.e. not expiring) 4G data plan being offered by PM (see screenshot below).

I currently have one of the older 90-day plans with 12 GB of data over the 90 days, provincial talk (not Canada-wide). I am on the old rewards system and have the following deductions per 90 days: $15 loyalty, $3 referral.

Am I losing anything by switching over? It seems like I will gain more data, Canada-wide calling, and otherwise the cost per month should be the same (with all the same discounts), but wanted to double check with all of you. Thanks for your input!!

public_mobile_1_0-1668242577666.png

5 REPLIES 5

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

You will gain massive extra data. And Canada wide calling. You will Not lose your rewards!

Filippos
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi I changed my self to this plan 15 gab and I have everything. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@public_mobile_1   honestly, I would switch to the new plan.  

You are enow paying $120 for 12 GB, pretty much $40 for 3GB every 30 days. 

with the new plan $40 for 15GB.   I don't see why not.  Also, the new plan will give you Canadian wide calling

No worry about the rewards, you will basically on the same old rewards program

lockedoutagain
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If you switch over, you will upgrade no doubt about it, your loyalty will kick in at a monthly max of $5 and  $1 for referrals per month, you will then budget on a lower spread per month, and as long as you do not buy a lot of add-ons, your points equivalent is not as 'rewarding' as the discounts you now have. Just add autopsy for another $2 per month reduction

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@public_mobile_1 

No you won't lose your rewards if you switch over your plan as long as you don't op in to switch from the old Rewards system to the new Points system.

Need Help? Let's chat.