cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Services put on hold- unable to make credit card payment

Upadhyaya
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

my account has been put on hold and unable to make payment using credit card on file as the card expired. 

I also need to update credit card details with the new expiry date.

7 REPLIES 7

@Upadhyaya 

As a temporary fix, just purchase a voucher from these locations: 7-11, Canadian Tire gas stations, London Drugs, Canadian Superstore, Shell, Shoppers Drugmart, Safeway, Staples

Dial 611 and enter the voucher number and pin.

While you are waiting for a reply from a CS_Agent to help you with your CC issue.

Upadhyaya

The phone will not let me dial 1-855-4PUBLIC as there is no balance and the services have been put on hold. Tells me to dial *611 which I did but unable to make payment with Credit card. 

Confirmed with Credit card company and there is no issue with the card. The card was expired and I am trying with the new card. The voice recording only asks if I want to use the existing card but wont let me change the expiry date. Unable to make the change using a laptop also.

Upadhyaya

I am yet to try the Voucher from Shoppers drug mart. Just trying to understand why the credit card payment is not being accepted. Also the Public mobile site is taking about 5 to 6 minutes for the page to refresh. Could it be the Public mobile site issue.

Hi @Upadhyaya 

did you try again today? and please use Incognit/Private/secret mode on your browser to logi n

If same,  please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

And if you don't want to wait for agent reply and want to resume service first, you can buy a voucher from Shoppers drug mart and then load the voucher using *611

Upadhyaya

I tried but the payment would not process. I have checked with the Credit card company and they confirmed that there was now issue with the credit card.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Upadhyaya 

You can make a manual payment by calling 1-855-4PUBLIC or login to your account then go to the Payment section and make a payment by CC, debit or vouchers.

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@Upadhyaya ,

To manage your payment method follow these steps:

1. Log in to the Public Mobile app  (select + symbol on bottom left) or My Account (click  >  symbol on bottom left)
  2. Go to the ‘Payments’ tab
  3. Select ‘Manage Subscription’
  4. Select ‘Manage Card Information’
  5. Input your payment details
  6. Select ‘Save Payment Information’

Or use direct link: https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/my-payment/manage-subscription

Need Help? Let's chat.