cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

service

Cor_Over
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Why are we suddenly struggling to get service in our home? Been a customer for many years and never had an issue

8 REPLIES 8

@Cor_Over number of bars could be deceiving, and 3 bars are not bad.  So, your voice calls are working and data downloading at reasonable speed??

Cor_Over
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So on rebooting I get 4 bars and then immediately falls back down to 3... My account is current, just started  a new billing period last week.  It's not only my phone, my daughter is also struggling.  I didn't figure out the network mode part yet.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Cor_Over is your sim able to connect to PM network? or does it disconnect after a short while? And both voice and data does not work?

Try reseat the sim card with a reboot

Also try to change the Network mode or Prefered Network Type to 3G or LTE and test

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

Sometimes work being done on the outside by the utility company can affect service for a bit.

@Tommy7   You can contact humans at the link @Handy1 gave but it's by private message direct to the agents.  I expect you were thinking of being able to telephone for assistance?  Is there a problem you are having that we can help with here?  

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Cor_Over 

maybe network problem in you area?

try reboot your service.  And login My Account to confirm if service is up

Try reboot phone first.  Or try your phone in another place

and use Incognito/Private/Secret mode to login My Account and make sure your account is active

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Cor_Over  Is your account active ? Was today your renewal day ? Did you just make payment ? Try to reboot the phone , or reset network settings or try sim card in another phone . Also check 

Outage map in your area:

https://istheservicedowncanada.com/

if you need support here’s a direct link to them 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Tommy7
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Same here, i hope pm will add real a human team. 

Need Help? Let's chat.