cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service

nanaji
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi 

I have reset all the setting in my iPhone but data is not working and I have quit a bit data usage left on my account .even my I message is not going through please help.
best regards

21 REPLIES 21

nanaji

I did downgrade to iOS 13 and it looks like it solve the issue so far But my watch was also running beta 8.2 now it won’t connect to iOS 13… and there is no way to downgrade watch os. APN still showing Telus but it is working now.

nanaji

Much appreciated if link is provided for PM.

Coreyb
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had this same issue, it is in fact an APN setting, I have a link that was given to me from PM to download a profile to correct the issue 

I am still on the beta but this fix worked on both my and my girlfriends iPhones 

what are the rules for posting links.  Sry I'm new 

@nanaji  it is an APN issue.  Look like the OS took Telus APN, which is slightly different.   Not sure if it is Apple's fault or PM's

your downgraded your OS?  if your did, make sure your confirm you now have the latest PM Carrier Profile 

nanaji

I wish I know about PB issue before I upgraded I will use a older phone until pb is compatible.what a shame 

@nanaji what version of iOS after you downgrade?

VIP_Tech
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@nanaji 

then try to downgrade iOS.. How to uninstall iOS or iPadOS beta software - Apple Support

and test it.

nanaji

Hi it’s 15.4 .just restore the whole phone still data is not working.

nanaji

Hi I have 15.4. Beta version with last updated yesterday.

@nanaji  so, what exact version  is your iOS, it helps to determine the next troubleshooting step

VIP_Tech

@nanaji 

which version iOS you have ?

maybe you use all data then is will be stop until next renewal cycle, or purchase Add-ons.

nanaji

Thanks try this but didn’t work.

nanaji

Not according to 3rd level of apple support.how do you figure out it’s I have work phone with ios15.3.1 on Rogers network no apple issue on phone.

VIP_Tech

Hi @nanaji 

1. try reset your network settings,and test it,

2. downgrade iOS.. How to uninstall iOS or iPadOS beta software - Apple Support

@nanaji 

The latest public IOS 15.3.1 update was available yesterday to work on PM.

It is an Apple issue not PM.

I think it is more an Apple issue or the Carrier profile could need to be updated. 

Some Community members already reported that to Apple.  Hopefully this will be resolved in later beta or in the final stable version 

nanaji

Thanks for your fast reply .any idea when PB be fixing this issue?

@nanaji 

yup.. that version won't work on PM

more info with how to downgrade the OS here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/No-internet-cellular-data-on-iPhone-with-...

nanaji

Thanks for your reply .so PM does not support iOS 15.4 beta? Which version they support then

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@nanaji please check your iOS version.  8f it is 15.4 beta, you will have to downgrade it.  maybe to 15.2.1 or 15.3.  it is a known issue with PM network.   Couple PM customers confirmed the issue and confirmed downgrade resolved the problem

Need Help? Let's chat.