cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service not working

chrishustler330
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was topped up on jan 31st. my phone stopped working today. i have a plan with 1.5 gb.. i checked and i did not go over my data? it shows that i'm suppose to  be toppped up again on march 4th. i'm also on automatic top up and the cc'd being used is fine, no issues there either... 

4 REPLIES 4

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@chrishustler330 wrote:

I was topped up on jan 31st. my phone stopped working today. i have a plan with 1.5 gb.. i checked and i did not go over my data? it shows that i'm suppose to  be toppped up again on march 4th. i'm also on automatic top up and the cc'd being used is fine, no issues there either... 

@chrishustler330 - what plan are you on; Is this an older one?

1.5 GB is not a current inmarket plan. Here are the current ones: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/plans

You are only talking about data, so was it only data that stopped working?

And you checked, meaning you still see the data line showing up on your overview tab on your self serve account?

If you are showing data left and it is just your data that is not working, try toggling into airplane mode then back to regular mode.

Also, ensure your data option is turn on in the setting of your device.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@chrishustler330 

You can also try your SIM card in another working phone.  Helps determine whether hardware issue versus PM service problem. 

VIP_Tech
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @chrishustler330 

Rebooting device..and test it.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@chrishustler330    If it shows March 4 is th next top up date, it looks like you had a top up on Feb 2.

do you just don't have data or you cannot make voice call as well? 

First reboot your phone once.  Try to access data as well as make calls.

If fails,   Please login to My Account, First check the Plan status, is it Active?

then go to Payment Tab and Transaction History  (https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/payment/Payment-History/)  and filter the payment by last 30 days and see if it shows any transactions around Jan 31 to Feb 2.   If you don't mind, post us screenshot so we can assist

Need Help? Let's chat.