cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service On Hold

ejfolk
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My husband received an email that his Public Mobile account was suspended due to non-payment. He logged into his account and everything looks fine. The payment was taken yesterday. His service still seems to be active. How can we tell if there really is an issue with the payment?

6 REPLIES 6

PhilippH

Would be great if Public Mobile would send an email to the effected customers to clarify. So I don't have to search around, submit a ticket, etc...

duracell

I did do a manual pay a few days before my renewal which was yesterday and got the same message for four of my family phones.  

HI @TomKeddie2024 

yes, Autopay is glitchy.

you might want to make manual load from credit card a day or two ahead of renewal to assure smooth renewal

TomKeddie2024

Same here, thanks for the update.  Telus is terrible at autopay, my business internet has nearly been sent to collections twice because "the system" disabled autopay without me noticing.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@ejfolk  This is normal to see on your renewal day and is services are still working you can ignore the error message . Does appear thou from several other customers have had the same experience today and is just a glitch and nothing to worry about if services still work 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @ejfolk 

it looks like a system glitch and email sent wrong.  if you have service now, just ignore it and keep monitor your service

Need Help? Let's chat.