cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't update payment method

kentross
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm having an issue updating my payment method. I've ensured the card numbers and postal code are entered correctly, tried on several different devices, and tried different cards. I get this error and have been getting this error for two weeks of trying:

kentross_0-1722698673050.png

4 REPLIES 4

hi @kentross 

honest, I am not too sure about the Location thing myself too

Yes, if that does not work, get a voucher from Shoppers Drug Mart  and load it using *611

kentross
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I tried waiting for over 24 hours and updating my card and it failed again with two different cards. The app also has location access. Public Mobile has suspended my service now. I'm going to try on incognito mode later. If that doesn't work I'll go for a voucher to resume service.

slusagm
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

try using the browser with incognito mode, try using Public Mobile app (remember to give the app Location permission)

if you need to pay to resume serice, get a voucher from stores and load using *611

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@kentross , the credit card update process can be really finicky.  If the system rejects a card too many times, it will get locked out for a day.  The entry process appears to use location to confirm the postal code entry.  I would suggest waiting a day and trying it again using the app with location permission enabled.  

Need Help? Let's chat.