cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Cancellation: Refund for the Remainder of 30-day Plans

rndwng
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey all,

If I have decided to leave PM on the 10th day of my 30-day plans, do I get a refund for the remainder of the 30 days? Please share your thoughts and, better, experience and tips dealing with the refunds.

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@wtengi wrote:

if you transfer your service to koodo or telus, I was told that you might be able to get their rep to get you the credit transfer to the koodo or telus account.

@wtengi possibly if you have an Available Funds balance, but not for any unused portion of your current cycle you've already paid for.  Many of the migration offers include a bill credit (or series of bill credits) which are meant to offset losses like this.  They are unfortunately one-size-fits-all and may or may not cover your individual situation, but they are what is being offered, take it or leave it.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

wtengi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

if you transfer your service to koodo or telus, I was told that you might be able to get their rep to get you the credit transfer to the koodo or telus account.

KMG
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Did you have any remaining account balance?  If so, you can ask the Moderator Team to transfer it to another Public Mobile member.

Unfortunately, as previously stated, unused time is not refundable.  This is the case with all prepaid providers, not just Public Mobile.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

Since Public Mobile is a prepaid service, there is no refund generally for the remainder of the plan if leaving early.  

Need Help? Let's chat.