cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Self service issues

Ranford
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there, i am upset with your service.  Using my public mobile account i can't add on the $15 unlimited usa calling and texting. The site says it goes through and i have 3 receipts that i have downloaded saying it goes through, however it doesn't change the balance at all. I really need help with this service

11 REPLIES 11

Ranford

No it doesn't, i have also tried it on chrome just in case and it still doesn't work 

pmbc
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Ranford wrote:

Sorry for the delay, i tried incognito mode using microsoft edge and it still not chaing the balance 

Do the purchases show in the payment history?

Ranford

Sorry for the delay, i tried incognito mode using microsoft edge and it still not chaing the balance 

Who did you try calling ?  public mobile has no phone support for its customers-all support is online

Adding:   unless you’re referring to 18554public, which is a self-serve menu?

Ranford

Yes, i am trying to add it on since it has expired. I will try to log in using incognito mode to see if that helps however i have tried calling you and i  in the usa right now and every time i call it's deducting those calls from my balance 

pmbc

@Ranford  So you see the charge go through in your payment history?  It doesn't show up in the add ons section?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Ranford are you rebuying after the first set of $15 roaming talk text just expired?

if you login My Account again using Incognito mode, do you see $30 or $45 showing as Available Fund??

Ranford

There is a credit balance on the account but it won't change the balance but allows you to download the receipt that it went through 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Ranford , the self serve portal is finicky sometimes.  Please access the self serve account using incognito mode on the browser to ensure that current information is being viewed.  Note that when purchasing the same roaming add-on, a one day wait time is needed after expiry of the first purchase.  

pmbc

@Ranford  We're all customers like you so we can try to offer suggestions to help.  When you buy the addons, it should show up in the addon section, it doesn't get added to your available funds or balance.  Is that where you're looking?  Was your credit card charged 3 times?  If so I think you'll need to contact the CS Agent to credit you back the duplicates.

You can contact an agent using the chatbot.  Type "agent" and click contact us to go through the wizard.

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

If for some reason they don't respond to the ticket, you can try to send an email directly to the CS Agent here.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Here is a help article about how to contact the CS Agent.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

Need Help? Let's chat.